Are you a content creator?
If you want to write for us you do not need to have any relevant experience or hold any particular qualifications, but you do need to:
- Possess excellent creativity
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Show a passion for content creation
- Stay on top of trends
List-driven written features are our bread and butter. But we’ll also consider Quizzes, Galleries, Video submissions or News pieces.
- Film, TV, Gaming, Sport & More
- Recommended minimum of 1500 words for lists – galleries and quizzes are even simpler!
- Have your work published
- Share it on Facebook/Twitter
You will earn revenue for every article that is published when you write for us.
News or List-based articles, and Quizzes/Galleries considered
- No limit on articles published
- Must be 100% original content
- Paid out via PayPal
How do I get published?
If you’re new to TheCultureCrossing, you can get your article published by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org our team will give your article a read and see if it is TheCultureCrossing worthy.
What can I write about?
TheCultureCrossing’s always open to new ideas. Presently our core audience is focused on Film, TV, Wrestling, Gaming and Comics, but if you’ve got your own ideas we’re always willing to hear them.
How frequently can I contribute?
As often as you like, although getting content approved for publication is at the discretion of our editorial team. If you’re not deemed to be a good fit for the site, we will review your content creation privileges.
When does my work get published?
Once you’ve submitted your finished article, it’ll be passed onto the appropriate member of the editorial team who’ll check that it’s in line with our existing style and standard of publishing. Once it’s ready, it’ll be published at the soonest appropriate opportunity.
My submission was rejected, what gives?
Our editorial team are committed to publishing the best possible content and, occasionally, they’ll have to refuse ideas that are too far removed from what they know our readers come to TheCultureCrossing for, it may be that it’s not quite up to a standard we could consider publishing.
My article has been sent back to me, what does that mean?
Again, our editorial team is committed to publishing the best possible content, and this means that occasionally we’ll need to make alterations to bring it in line with our existing style and standards. Sometimes it might even take a few goes, but rest assured all feedback is designed to be constructive.
To get involved contact us HERE today.
- 9 Bands You Forgot Played Themselves In Movies January 4, 2022
- Top 10 Tom Hanks Movies January 2, 2022
- Cobra Kai Season 4 – Review January 1, 2022
- 7 Asylum Movies Better Than Their Blockbuster Original December 27, 2021
- Hawkeye Episode 6 – Review December 23, 2021